How to Make a Payment for Notices or Certified Searches

If you wish to make a payment for fees accrued on your client account or submit a payment to create a non-client account in the event that you don't wish to register or search using a permanent account, you can go to the Registry's main office at the Companies House in Port Vila and let them know you wish to make a payment to the Personal Property Securities Registry. You will give them your account name along with the payment. They will process the payment and provide you with a receipt number. Note: if you are creating a non-client account, the receipt number will be used to subsequently login to the system and perform work.